The Business Systems Analyst primary responsibilities are for working collaboratively to improve processes and business applications by implementing effectiveness and efficiency enterprise processes and solutions. Strong communication and project management competencies are required to manage diverse projects.
- Lead and organize change throughout the enterprise with motivation and passion by the challenge of change management.
- Differentiate between user requests and business needs to develop systems that are highly usable, effective, and ease of use.
- Analyze organizational information challenges as a leader to design, develop, and implement new processes that improve system controls and protocols.
- Recommend how to improve efficiency and productivity to business stakeholders by evaluating business functions and current processes and procedures.
- Develop scalable solutions for the fast growing business while improving resiliency and stability.
- Responsible for consistency in tools, processes and procedures across enterprise.
- Primarily work with the internal information services team to deliver innovative solutions.
- Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
Job Requirements Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Excellent written, documentation, and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain problem description in details on an end-user level.
- Experience with MS SQL Server and Dynamics AX development (X++) preferred
- Experience in report writing with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, or Crystal Reports
- Demonstrates interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
- Develop technical documentation for training, software use, user procedures, and as-required project deliverables.
- Evaluate and interpret end user information requirements.
Education and Experience
- 4 Year college degree in computer science, MIS, or CIS or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Implementation and Support of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009/2012 preferred
- Demonstrated experience building business partnerships, change management, project management, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience identifying performance issues and implementing processes and systems to improve quality and efficiency.
- Understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance a plus
Pre-Employment Drug Screen. EOE